Eco Maniac Company

Eco Maniac Company
Working towards a cleaner, greener planet

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Here I Sit

Here I sit in my inventory room for Eco Maniac Company, a company I started almost 3 years ago. It's beginning of the year inventory time, sigh...
But I look around, and in the last year, I've added some really cool stuff to this green retail business. And I can't wait to add more.
Three years ago, my sister and I started creating designs to put on the Green Bag brand of non-woven polypropylene shopping bags. 10 designs, let's see what happens. More designs, more ideas, more products. We now carry Chico Bags, Envirosax, To-Go Ware, to name a few. And with the new Home Parties for the Planet (Hampton Roads, VA for now, but hoping in three years it will be available anywhere), we have products not listed on the website. Products that are handmade locally such as soap, jewelry and candles.
I do not think that I can eliminate the problem of single use plastics. But I can help, and I can help others reduce, reuse and recyle. Looking forward to see what 2011 brings.

1 comment:

  1. Your passions for a cleaner Planet will ignite others to join your efforts. Your observations and willingness to act and provide awareness to others is the change we need to see in our world.

    We are all living on this one Planet together, and together we make the difference

    ReplyDelete